How to use skinshortcuts selected background in windows other than main menu
Hello all,

I apologize in advance if this is a very noob and/or stupid question. 

Before I added menu/submenu/widget customization with skinshortcuts to Amber, the user could select their own background for each of the main menu items, and this custom background would show in windows other than the home window.  That is, if they set a custom background for Movies (which I stored in a skin string), then when they clicked Movies, I would show the custom background in Myvideonav; same for Music, Addons, etc.

I have no idea how to replicate that functionality with skinshortcuts.  Of course, I am providing the functionality already present in skinshortcuts for the user to customize the background for each menu item, with even more possibilities than before.  The problem is, how do I show that custom background in myvideonav, mymusicnav, etc.? As far as I know, the properties for the container which is the main menu are not available in windows other than the home window, correct? Am I missing something very obvious here? Is there a way to solve this?

Thank you for any help in this matter.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
How to use skinshortcuts selected background in windows other than main menu - by bsoriano - 2019-08-03, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use skinshortcuts selected background in windows other than main menu0