Req Album list with sections for each artist - could a skin do this
(2019-09-10, 14:09)jjd-uk Wrote: Not exactly the same but something close is available in the Estuary Mod by Guilouz

That's quite interesting, @jjd-uk! In fact it might even be more useful than what I was originally searching for. As sometimes it is a bit tedious to scroll past huge collection of album, or those band from England that tend to release a single for everything Laugh. I used estuary mod before but didnt noticed that. I will reinstall it tonight and take a look at it, is it simply a view specific to that mod ?

@scott967 I think that's what jjd-uk suggest with the mod, that's what his screenshot suggest anyway.

@DaveBlake I was in the impression that a simple condition of the kind "if current album artist is different than last album displayed album artist then add placeholder of current album artist" would be quite doable in any presentation loop xml but I dont really know about the taking and ending of skin editing. Of course having the ability to jump to artist would be a great plus, it would make it not only visually helpful.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Album list with sections for each artist - could a skin do this - by elbrunzy - 2019-09-10, 15:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album list with sections for each artist - could a skin do this00