Help with Music .nfo
I have in my Music Collection some artist that there is very little info on them, so not picked up on main sites. Adding basic info I understand but can't get images to work.
Here is one eg.
xml:
<artist>
    <name>UK Decay</name>
    <musicBrainzArtistID>fb45d074-81e4-42e6-a735-4e66b4c72cfb</musicBrainzArtistID>
    <sortname>UK Decay</sortname>
    <type></type>
    <gender></gender>
    <disambiguation></disambiguation>
    <born></born>
    <formed></formed>
    <biography>A widely influential post-punk/Goth band, UK Decay evolved out of The Rezistors, a standard-issue punk band formed in 1978. Singer/guitarist Steve 'Abbo" Abbott, bassist Martin 'Segovia' Smith and drummer Steven Harle formed UK Decay in 1979, and were more of the same: mid-speed, sort-of-plodding doom-laden but semi-melodic punk and there's nothing wong with that. They recorded their first single, a split release with another local band, Pneumania. It received scathing reviews from the music press and all 1,000 copies sold in double quick-time. Spon immediately left Pneumania and joined UK Decay.
               Immense cult-level popularity followed them throughout their career, as they gigged relentlessly and scored a string of hit Indie singles, moving with each release into murkier, broodier and - some would say - more pretentious waters. The Black 45 EP from 1980 caught them in their transitional punk-to-goth period, with the main cut a melodramtic tale of witchcraft, the rest a more normal-sounding batch of political songs ('Message Distortion') as well as the much more light-hearded bouncy 'Disco Romance'. Throughout, comparisons with early Adam & The Ants - partly due to Abbo's semi-camp vocals and the scratchy guitars - are self-evident. The pick of these early 45s, however, would have to be the superb anti-war anthem For My Country, which spent a staggering 32 wks in the Indie Charts. No wonder it was selected for the Punk And Disorderly compilation in 1982.</biography>
    <died></died>
    <disbanded>Active</disbanded>
    <thumb aspect="thumb"preview="https://punkygibbon.co.uk/images/u/ukdecay/photo_band_header.jpg">https://punkygibbon.co.uk/images/u/ukdecay/photo_band_header.jpg</thumb>
    <path>C:\Music\KODI .NFO\UK Decay</path>
    <fanart />
    <album>
        <title>New Hope for the Dead</title>
        <year>2013</year>
    </album>
    <album>
        <title>For Madmen Only</title>
        <year>1981</year>
    </album>
</artist>
Have I put the correct info for thumb (& what is a thumb)
What is the correct <path> 
And what is the difference between thumb and fanart
I tried making artist.nfo and putting it in Artist Info folder but did not work. So exported the single kodi file and modded it then imported it back , the biography that I added displayed but not the image.

Messages In This Thread
Help with Music .nfo - by aceuk - 2019-09-09, 12:58
RE: Help with Music .nfo - by Karellen - 2019-09-09, 13:06
RE: Help with Music .nfo - by aceuk - 2019-09-12, 18:17
RE: Help with Music .nfo - by Karellen - 2019-09-12, 21:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Music .nfo0