Can't Persist Downloaded Subtitles for TV Shows (Leia 18.4)
Hello. I'm using Leia 18.4 running in Windows 10, and have the video player Subtitle settings defaulted to Enable subtitles.  I've downloaded subtitles for a TV series episode, and that's cool. But if I stop and restart Kodi, it now forgets that I've downloaded subtitles for that episode and I need to open the subtitles dialog and download them again. (Interestingly, it recalls the subtitle offset value that I set to sync the subtitles with the video so at least I don't have to repeat that exercise!)

Is this the expected behaviour? It would seem to me that if I've already downloaded the correct subtitles, I should see them appear without having to download them again. I've inspected the %AppData%\Kodi\cache folder and I can see the downloaded .srt files, but Kodi doesn't utilize them after a restart.

Any ideas?
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 21.0.0

Messages In This Thread
Can't Persist Downloaded Subtitles for TV Shows (Leia 18.4) - by DenmanGuy - 2019-10-08, 00:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Persist Downloaded Subtitles for TV Shows (Leia 18.4)0