Are there any improvements to BluRay folders/ISOs playback coming in the near future?
Totally agree. )

But I doubt there is someone who prefers silent black screen (Kraftwerk "The Catalogue"), empty main menu and silent playback (a-ha "Summer Solstice"), uncontrolled cicled playback of one single title (Anton Corbijn Inside Out), etc.

I'm purchasing only music Blu-Rays, may be there are flows with movie blu-rays too. I don't know.

I have also found a DVD that can not play with KODI, it is Thirty Seconds To Mars "This Is War" bonus DVD. So may be there are others which can not play also.

I'm talking about 1:1 rips either ISO or folder ones, both Blu-Ray and DVD.

Every disc mentioned here plays perfectly with hardware media players like Dune (I've got 5 different Dune players) and of course with disc players.

If it will help the developers I can post a list of discs I own that con not correctly play with KODI, mentioning their flows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any improvements to BluRay folders/ISOs playback coming in the near future? - by garfield - 2019-10-22, 21:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are there any improvements to BluRay folders/ISOs playback coming in the near future?0