Choppy, out of sync video & mouse pointer disappears
I have been running Kodi ver 17 for many, many months now on a MacMini with a 49 inch TV as a monitor via HDMI cable. It took some time in the beginning to get the video smooth but I did it with Settings/Player/Video & Settings/System/Display. Unfortunately I did not record the settings anywhere. Somebody in my household hit the F8 key and muted the sound.
I did not see the mute icon at the top right of the screen until way later. In order to correct the lack of sound (before I saw it was muted) I updated to Kodi ver 18. The video was choppy and out of sync just as it was at the initial ver 17 install many months ago. I played with most of the settings, and reverted back to ver 17 since I know that worked well. It got a bit better but never like it was yesterday. It seems that the upgrade reverted all the settings in ver 17 and 18 to default settings that don’t work. In testing the result of my different settings, I have also lost my mouse cursor only during playback but not navigating around Kodi. Now with no mouse pointer, I have to “force quit” kodi with activity monitor and try, try again. Now I have two issues I can’t seem to resolve: Choppy, out of sync video & no mouse pointer.
I know it’ not a hardware issue as I have been using things unchanged for years. I could really use some help pleeeeeese !!!!

Messages In This Thread
Choppy, out of sync video & mouse pointer disappears - by chippieboy - 2019-10-13, 19:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy, out of sync video & mouse pointer disappears0