Android Kodi 18.4 , all was working well and suddenly Update Library results in app freezing
(2019-11-07, 05:29)omarko Wrote: another bump ... I still cant work this out ... its a mystery. I bought a brand new android box, fresh install of Kodi and it scanned the library perfectly. Refresh - same problem. 

can someone please please help ?
Try to make sure the Kodi app is stopped, and that the Kodi settings folder is really removed on the Android tv box:
\\192.168.x.x\internal\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files\.kodi

Android tv on nVidia Shield can share the internal memory as a folder on the network so you can access it from a computer. It should be found in android storage settings.

I had a similar problem with the library after the update to 18.5 where when I scanned for new episodes, both new and old ones disappeared from the library.. the logs looked fine, found episodes and downloaded metadata but only the shows info were there saying "0 of 0 episodes watched", and I tried to remove and add source, but it didn't help. I finally removed MyVideos116.db in [i]\.kodi\userdata\Database[/i], after this the scanning worked fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.4 , all was working well and suddenly Update Library results in app freezing - by enoreckeephi - 2019-11-20, 21:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.4 , all was working well and suddenly Update Library results in app freezing0