v18 since the last Update of Milkdrop 2 several presets are missing. + crashs while chang
since the last Update (Milkdrop 2 - 2.1.3), several presets are missing.

i.e.:
"martin - night cathedral"
"martin - moonlight splash"
"martin - butterflies"
"martin - liquid gold"
"martin - night in the forrest"
"martin - sunset over the river"
and so on.

it also ofthen crash now, when switching/changing presets.

@AlwinEsch?

(Did already had a look at Github, but it seems i cant report the "*issue" right there.

EDIT:
looks as its much worse! even hitting the "i" (Info key) in MusicVisualisation.xml lets Kodi Crash if the Visualisation is enabled. (Music from Kodi's musicDB, Kodi 18.4, Win10)

I guess the Crashes (also with the older Version) if a PVR Radio stream is playing, are knewn. -> 341125 (thread) (on my end, i use Mediaportal as TV Server).
Guess thows where introduced around krypton (guess something changed there how the Player handles streams, how ever cant thel if its related to it.)

EDIT2:
What defnetly is on the "pro" side, is that the both Milkdrop Visualisation do (beside the PVR-Radio crash) actualy Work. "Vortex" and "Shadertoy" are in much, much worse shape -> almost instand Crashs Kodi.
this is one of the reasons my bet goes to the Milkdrop visualisdations.

Messages In This Thread
since the last Update of Milkdrop 2 several presets are missing. + crashs while chang - by TP.One - 2019-10-26, 23:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
since the last Update of Milkdrop 2 several presets are missing. + crashs while chang0