Smart Playlists - Exclude two or more rules
(2019-11-01, 23:42)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-10-25, 17:40)billmartian Wrote: dough however have a questian, the movies that you list in your "Universes" is there a way to exclude them from the "Movies" Menu ?
Strangely not as easy as I first thought so took a little while to figure this out.

Create a new Smart Playlist as shown in the image below. The first rule needs to include all movies in your library. So setting a Year rule for all movies after 1900 should pick up all movies.
Then add your rules to exclude your Universe playlists.
Then set Match to "Match all rules" (which seems unusual but it was the only way it worked)

Once you have your playlist, in a suitable skin edit the Movie menu item so it points to the new smart playlist.

This is not about the Arrowverse but about the playlist and main menu items. I have main menu items of 4k movies and also 4k TV shows, but they also show up in my main menu items of TV and Movies. Would your approach also work for this also? I have my 4k stuff on another NAS and if I excluded that ip in my rules could that possible work?  Sorry for the OT but was looking through some stuff and this thread came up in my ideas.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Smart Playlists - Exclude two or more rules - by Harro - 2019-11-05, 17:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlists - Exclude two or more rules0