Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
@sualfred

Fantastic!! A feature of Kodi that has been long missing.

I tested and works as expected. I have a few comments...

Movies
1. Do you intend to include editing of Actors?
2. Two types of Rating and Votes tags are written to the nfo file. This one is not used by Kodi...
xml:
<rating>9.9</rating>
<votes>1000</votes>
3. Two types of UniqueID's are written to the nfo file. This one is not used by Kodi...
xml:
<imdbid>tt2304933</imdbid>

TV Shows
1. Status- Will not accept an entry, but it does update the DB with the entry. Why does it say missing Kodi feature?
2. A bit of wishful thinking... would be nice if you could edit the <episodeguide> URL. Offer either TMDB or TVDB template and the user just adds the ID value

Episodes
You allow changing of Season and Episode numbers, but this is incorrect. While it will temporarily accept the new Season and episode numbering, the next rescrape, rescan or rebuild of the library and it will be lost as that information comes from the file name not the nfo file tags.

Do you think this thread would be better suited in Metadata Scrapers forum?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by Karellen - 2019-11-07, 11:20
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0