Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
(2019-11-07, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: Movies:
1. Actors are little pita but doable. Because of the thumbnail url. On my list for later.
2+3. I know, but Emby uses it. It's just to cover the compatiblity.
Ok, understood.

(2019-11-07, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: 1. JSON RPC is not able to return the field, but to be set. Created a REQ thread a few days ago.
Ok, must have missed that.

(2019-11-07, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: 2. Will be added
Great. TVDB uses v2 API which can be found here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323588 under "What if I'm using NFO files?"
TMDB I'll have to dig it up if you need it.

(2019-11-07, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: What do you suggest? Also rename the file or just drop it completely?
If you rename the file, then Kodi loses the path to the file and it becomes unplayable, unless you are also updating the path? If you cannot update the path, then I would recommend dropping the Season and Episode edit as it will lead users astray and cause a bit of confusion. I can already imagine all the posts about losing their episode sorting after rebuilding their library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by Karellen - 2019-11-07, 11:41
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0