Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
(2019-11-07, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: Regarding the cast. To get the best integration I would require something like VideoLibrary.GetActors that would return all locally known actors with the thumbnail(s) location. It's really a pain that Kodi is handling the actor per item in the item folder and not globally. It always feels like storage wasting. I mean.... do you know the black guy in the movie *place random movie here*? It's Samual Jackson. No need to have 10000 copies of the same actor thumbnail
It would be nice to have centralised Actors folder, like Movie Set Artwork folder. But developers are scarce at the moment, and no-one has shown interest in coding the change and lots of other more important jobs to do.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by Karellen - 2019-11-07, 12:17
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0