Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-11-16, 20:56)Varstahl Wrote: There's another user reporting the same (see issue #353). At the moment we do not know if this is a problem with our code or their servers, or both. What country are you accessing the server from?

That gave me an idea. I'm in the United States. I went to the add-on settings and selected United States as the region and tried to login 3 times, and it just gave me a wrong code error. I changed the region to North American and it let me log in. Now it gives me an error that it can't find the navigation menu for Prime Video. I changed the region back to auto, but it still doesn't find the navigation menu. Sorry, I didn't have debugging on when I tried this, but if you think it will help, I'll turn it on and try again and then upload another log.

Also, I can't seem to find where to disable 2 factor authentication to try and see if that makes a difference. Is that in the add-on settings or on the primevideo site?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by MetalChris - 2019-11-16, 21:45
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2