Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-04-20, 17:11)Sandmann79 Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 14:49)Digimaster Wrote:
(2020-04-15, 13:59)Varstahl Wrote: @Digimaster I understand, but in order to "play it with a script" you need to create the script, and then use it with the addon. The addon doesn't create scripts by itself. Something like:

bat:
@echo off
c:\dc64 %1
<pathToBrowser>\Chrome.exe %2

Or, if you're following the Readme and just want to launch the browser with the changed framerate, you need to actually change the command as per instructions in the Readme:

Code:
-refresh={f} "<BrowserExecutable>" -k "{u}"
OK, so what about this one:

C:\dc64.exe -force -refresh={f} "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe" -k "{u}"

I've tried, but it fails cause wrong URL.     
You can always find the answer at the readme.

Here is an excerpt:

There is no need for an script file. You just have to use following settings:
Browser: Chrome
Script path: C:\dc64.exe
Parameters: -force -refresh={f} "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe" --start-fullscreen "{u}"
Enable Fullscreen Video: disabled (the --start-fullscreen Parameter does it already) 
Now it works! But it needs a little tweaking, the right parameters in order to obtain my goal are as following:

-force -refresh={f} "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe" --kiosk "{u}"

Furthermore, Enable Fullscreen video has to be enabled (otherwise the video doesn't start automatically).

But there's another major issue: stopping the browser player and exit from Chrome leads to Kodi stopping to respond.

Please, could you check this issue?

Many thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Digimaster - 2020-04-20, 19:49
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2