Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-05-15, 13:13)Varstahl Wrote: It's one of the most wanted features since forever, but Osmosis has been reportedly quite good for it. I've just got around pushing one of the major requests, it will come eventually, I'm just not ready for it.
I'm always a little mystified when I see people asking for this feature, because I'm a Prime user from the UK and have no issue exporting Movies or TV Shows directly from the context menu. If memory serves me correctly the export option on the context menu did not appear until I enabled the 'Custom Export Folder' via the 'Export' option in the addon settings. It's a while since I configured the addon, but I'm pretty sure I also needed to add the export folders for my Prime TV shows and Movies as sources in the main Kodi video section. Once I export an item via the context menu, I just scan these folders afterwards for any new content and they get added to my library with no issue. It's a little strange how it seems to be working for me, but not others. Would me being a UK user have any bearing on this?

ImageImage

One thing I did notice after the last addon update about a week ago was all my icons changed from Amazon to Prime Video. I'm guessing that was an intentional change though?
This is such a great addon that gets much use in our household.....Much appreciated!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Dumyat - 2020-05-15, 14:03
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2