Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-12-28, 08:25)Zuikkis Wrote: All videos have German soundtrack. Have to manually switch it to English. My Kodi language settings have "use original language". I tried to select English in Kodi settings and it actually worked, but I wonder why original language defaults to German (dub) in all shows?

Original language is not respected, in order for us to make Kodi respect it we need to do some alterations we don't currently do, it's in the backlog from several months (maybe a year or so at this point), but due to life circumstances I haven't been able to tackle the issue yet.

(2020-12-28, 08:25)Zuikkis Wrote: - Bigger problem, I can't get higher resolution than 960x540. It's not bandwidth issue, I just ran speedtest and it's 170Mbps download...

You'll never be able to watch HD+ on PCs because of Amazon+Google restrictions. You used to be able to watch FHD on TV series just fine, but iirc in January of this year they heavily restricted access, so nothing 720p+ unless it's VMP certified (verified media path, as in google signing the binaries of Kodi, not really gonna happen).

The only workaround on PC is to use a browser instead of InputStream.Adaptive, so that Kodi and Amazon VOD launch the playback in a browser popping up. There's a bit of documentation on this on GitHub.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Varstahl - 2020-12-28, 15:25
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2