Automatic ISO renaming scheme with metadata / codec
Hey guys,

I am currently trying to tag my iso files correctly so kodi shows the tags. So stuff like: HDR, UHD, 1080p, 5.1, DTS-HD etc.
Now I would love to have something to automate this process. Dunno if something like that exists already or if you know any good command line tools so I could use the output of those in my own small python, java or whatever program to do the job.
I have tried quite a few things now:
Ember Media Manager doesn't add metadata tags to my movies even with a mount exe file specified in the settings. No idea why.
MediaInfo does not support isos. There is an iso compatible media info command line util which doesn't give any relevant output whatsever. Only relevant out is that encrypted blu rays are not supported, even though I am pretty sure my files aren't encrypted.
BDInfo is the only tool that shows all the relevant information. However the command line util of bdinfo does not for some reason have any option to return the codecs and just wants to scan my whole disc instead. Takes like 2 hours lol.
Any other ideas? I thought about mounting the iso with my own small script, then using ffmpeg to output the information and then renaming my disc file accordingly. However there might be a tool out there that combines the first 2 or even 3 steps.
Any help is appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
Automatic ISO renaming scheme with metadata / codec - by Jalau - 2019-12-16, 01:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic ISO renaming scheme with metadata / codec0