How do get Kodi to reflect changes to the NFO file?
I have Kodi installed on my Amazon Fire cube.  The Kodi is connected to my NAS server and I have several hundred DVDs stored on the DVD.  The DVDs are stored in separate directories.  All the movie information are via local scraping, not via scraping from external websites.

I learned about adding movie information for each DVD (https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies).

I created an NFO file for "Ride With the Devil".  In the NFO file, I only added one <actor>, Tobey McGuire.  I then tested this addition by viewing the info of the movie thru Kodi.  The Information selection for Ride With the Devil shows Tobey McGuire.

After this test, I edited the NFO file again and I added more info, including more actors/actresses (Skeet Ulrich, Jewel, Simon Baker, etc.).  I had Kodi rescan the directory for Ride With the Devil.  However, when I examined the movie via Kodi again, the changes to the NFO file were not reflected in the Information selection.  It showed the information from the 1st version of the NFO file.

How do I get Kodi to re-read the edited NFO file and show the updated information?  Is there some cache I need to clear?

Messages In This Thread
How do get Kodi to reflect changes to the NFO file? - by Doomster - 2020-01-04, 22:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do get Kodi to reflect changes to the NFO file?0