Set default button on Home screen
I wanted to do a little personal customization of my Home screen. I am working with Cirrus Extended which is based on Confluence. It has a vertical wrap list on the left side. When the skin loads the items shown on the list are in this order Movies-Movie Sets-HD Movies-TV Shows=TV Guide. You then have to scroll to see the other window buttons. The button always highlighted is Movie Sets. Since 95% of the time I am watching stuff in TV Shows I want that to default to being focused. When focused on the list the Debug info says Window: home (Home.xml) Focused:9000 (wraplist). This skin has 3 xml files that I can detect have something to do with this list, they are Home.xml, IncludesomeSubmenu.xml and IncludesSubmenuContent.xml. The only thing I have been able to do that has any affect on the menu is changing the label numbers in the IncludesSubmenuContent file. The title of that window goes away but the space for that title is still there. Also clicking on that space does nothing. Changing the order of the items on any of these files does nothing to the order in the list. What controls that list? Let me know what code would be helpful to show and I will be glad to post it. These three files are lengthy and I don't want to cutter the post with unneeded code.

Messages In This Thread
Set default button on Home screen - by phillie14586 - 2020-01-16, 02:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set default button on Home screen0