Android Serious UI Flaw: "Now Playing Screen" Should Launch With Start Playing
Hello. First of all, I would like to thank every contributor to Kodi.

I (and evidently many others before me) think that it is extremely inconvenient and confusing that no playback controls appear when starting to play a music track/playlist.

The by far most common scenario after starting playback is that the user wants to have playback controls - immediately. For example, I need to be able to stop the playback of an undesired track.
Reaching at least some playback controls by pressing the Back button is already an annoying hassle. On Android, it takes even longer to reach the fullscreen button for the "Now Playing Screen" from the library screen since I can't simply press Tab like on the PC.

I really fail to see why the "Now Playing Screen" should not launch as soon as playback is started.
And even if there is a reason, at least an option for this behavior should be provided.

Until this is being addressed, I cannot consider Kodi unfortunately, which is a shame because it provides so many great features.

Thanks for your feedback and consideration!

Messages In This Thread
Serious UI Flaw: "Now Playing Screen" Should Launch With Start Playing - by sqrt - 2020-01-17, 19:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Serious UI Flaw: "Now Playing Screen" Should Launch With Start Playing0