Kodi users, do you actually use Kodi to browse your image collection? Experiences ple
(2020-01-28, 12:50)Ramond Wrote: Hey guys,,

I know Kodi is an all inclusive media platform, not just for movies, music and streaming. But I do not see many users for image viewing, and I am curious. Mostly I would like to know how you sort your myriad collection. I believe Kodi would just display the images and do not do any sorting/databasing of images, so how do you sort and organise your image library? Is it througn reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/ pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/ native OS software or through third party apps like Google Photos/Picasa. What would be a neat and free way to organise the pictures without getting them uploaded to cloud etc?
I know, multiple queries. I want to explore this, hence all the doubts, please provide your suggestions. Thanks

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi users, do you actually use Kodi to browse your image collection? Experiences ple - by Ramond - 2020-02-01, 05:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi users, do you actually use Kodi to browse your image collection? Experiences ple0