Animation when switching between different item/focuslayouts
Hi, is it possible to have an animation trigger when switching between different item or focus layouts?

I have a panel list with three layouts, one for fanart, one for posters and one for square. Each layout has a conditional value to determine whether it is selected and this is based on a skin string.

I've tried wrapping the contents of the layouts in a control with the desired visibility condition and animation, I've also tried doing the same specifically within the Include that I use to populate the layout, but neither seems to trigger. It works fine on the views I have manually built, but where I'm placing content directly into the panel or list layouts themselves, it doesn't seem to work.

Here is an example

xml:

<itemlayout width="592" height="333" condition="Skin.String(GridView_Display,Fanart)">
                    <control type="group">
                        <visible>Skin.String(GridView_Display,Fanart)</visible>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="190" tween="sine" easing="out" delay="380">Visible</animation>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0">Hidden</animation>
                        <include>GridViewtItemLayout_Fanart</include>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>

<focusedlayout width="592" height="333" condition="Skin.String(GridView_Display,Fanart)">
                    <control type="group">
                        <visible>Skin.String(GridView_Display,Fanart)</visible>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="190" tween="sine" easing="out" delay="380">Visible</animation>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0">Hidden</animation>
                        <include>HiddenFocusButton</include>
                        <include>HiddenGridFocusButton</include>
                        <include>GridViewFocusLayout_Fanart</include>
                    </control>
                </focusedlayout>

Messages In This Thread
Animation when switching between different item/focuslayouts - by realcopacetic - 2020-02-07, 12:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animation when switching between different item/focuslayouts0