WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hello all, 

I'm new to this EMM program, but it's been recommended by others as the go to for managing my media library for Kodi better that Kodi itself if I want to control the artwork and stuff.  So I jumped in, re-scraped my library and all seems fine.  The only small issue I have at the moment is some movies are getting the "original title" from IMDB and I have checked everywhere in the settings to set it to use the English "Main Title" only.  This is only happening to a small handful of movies, eg: spaghetti westerns, Godzilla movies, etc.  Is there a way to set EMM to just return the English main title instead of the Original title that they have listed?   I checked all the file sources and it shows en-US as the language, then I checked the settings and all I can find is a check box for "Use original title as title" and it is clearly UNchecked, so I don't know where to look any further.

Thank you for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to using EMM 2.0 when it comes out.  This year maybe?

~Mychale

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by Mychale - 2020-07-21, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2