WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-11-23, 11:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 10:45)spinecho Wrote: I've looked at movie nfo and it has tmdbcolid tag, but the moviesets do not show up.
The <tmdcolid> node will not be removed if you remove a movieset. The TMDb Collection ID is still valid even if the collection information itself has been removed. The TMDb Collection ID is to be understood like the IMDb, TMDb or TVDb ID.

Please check if you've enabled the following option: Settings => Movies => Scraper - Data => Collection => Add movies automatically to moviesets/collection
If this option is disabled the scraper only gets the collection ID and don't create the movieset. Also you've to enable (all for "Movies") the TMDb data scraper incl. Collection ID in the scraper and global fields because only the TMDb scraper/API provides a collection ID.
Thanks for your help.

I've checked and I have all these selected. Must be something with my setup as I've rescraped collection ID, deleted movies and readded them to no avail.

My next step is to uninstall EMM and delete folder and start again from scratch.

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by spinecho - 2020-11-23, 14:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2