WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-12-03, 01:00)Nosfé Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying this tool because I had some disapointment with kodi embedded scraper and as far I can tell, it's really good!

Is there a way to organize pictures and nfo files in subdirectory and not directly in same directory as my videos? ("TV Show / Season 1/ metadata/pictures and nfo" for example)

Thank you Smile
The NFO has to be beside the video file (and correctly named) otherwise no media center will find your prepared information.
For tv shows the "tvshow.nfo" also has to be inside the first subdirectory of a source path, e.g. for the source "D:\TV Shows" it is "D:\TV Shows\The Simpsons\tvshow.nfo".

There are ways to store the images in a custom way (in subdirectories, alternative named). Ember has a tab "Expert" under "Settings => Movies/Moviessets/TV Shows => Files and Sources =>  File Naming" that allows you to set custom names and paths. But if you use custom file names you've to use the "Kodi Interface" to sync the path information for your images with Kodi. It's not a problem at all and i recomend the use of the Kodi Interface anyway but you have to be aware that if you no longer want to use Ember, you will probably no longer be able to edit or read information with another media manager. I would therefore use the default settings for Kodi, because these are supported by all media managers and also by most media centers (e.g. Plex or Emby).

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2020-12-03, 09:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2