WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 1) the update button takes us to the old thread lol
Has already been fixed in 1.9.2. Maybe you have to update your version.

(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 2) is there any way ember can detect multiple movie files in 1 directory? sometimes, i may accidently add a movie to Movie.Title-Year folder but the filename is different and ember only shows 1 movie file. if i see multiple movies, i usually delete the lower quality but i manually have to go in each folder to see if i might have added something already in the library. if the directories are different tho, ember does show duplicates. so the problem is finding duplicates within the same sub directory.
There is no easy to use function implemented. But I briefly programmed something that should find duplicate videos in the same directory. The function does not run in a worker, i.e. the GUI does not react until the search is completed (the buttons are active again when the search is finished). Link

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2021-01-22, 00:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2