Win export/import of music results in empty music library
Quote:I'm assuming I can scan my music into the new MariaDB without any issues?
Yes, you need to do that. You may want to export art and make album and artist NFO files on the old setup first (assuming that you have everything as you like it), then scanning into the new will not have to do lots of remote scraping again for the additional information. Or you can export fro old setup as one big file (but not the song history part ) and after scanning new library on new setup import the extra artist and album data.

Manually transfering the  song playback history means working in both old and new databases. In summary:
Create a temp table in old db and fill with data, save table as SQL dump.
On new run that script to create and same temp table in new db.
Run SQL that reconciles the playback history
Delete temp table.

Even if you move the music files between old system and new it will still beable to match-up the data.

Because I have your SQLite db I have done that side of things and made the dump script, just looking at the best format to provide it to you and the other SQL. All of that will need to be run on MariaDB after you have created the new library.

@Hallucyn8 I have sent you a PM with a link to the SQL script, ask if you are unsure about anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: export/import of music results in empty music library - by DaveBlake - 2020-06-27, 08:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
export/import of music results in empty music library0