best media manager for custom TV show
I'm currently editing 15 years worth of home videos and want to add them to my Kodi library in the form a tv show.

So each year will be a season with x amount of episodes. Looking like an average of 10-15 per year.
I want this to be like any other show with poster art, fanart, description, actors images, and all other regular metadata.

I certainly don't want to make manual nfo's so which media manager would handle this best?
I know I'll have to generate all the artwork myself but a program to manage it all will be nice.

I know Media Companion doesn't do it at all... Tiny Media Manager can handle it but not perfectly.
So far these are the two I've tried and figured I'd see if anyone else has experimented with this before moving forward.

I think the biggest issues for these programs is how do I tell them to not look at IMDB or TVDB for ANYTHING??

Also when doing this can I have Kodi recognize a different set of actor images for each season? I really hate when Kodi shows actor images 30 years before or after the show was made? So I want to use images current with the year of each season.

Messages In This Thread
best media manager for custom TV show - by huttdes - 2020-02-27, 22:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best media manager for custom TV show0