Animation only running on first container scroll
(2020-03-17, 18:38)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 01:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: Is this inside focusedlayout of a list/panel? Because you could use "Focus" and "Unfocus" animation types instead if that's the case - They will trigger each time a new item in the list/panel is focused.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Animating_your_skin#Types

Otherwise, try inverting your conditions. Instead of Container.OnPrevious and a Visible animation, try !Container.OnPrevious in a Conditional animation or with Hidden animation. I generally seem to have better success with OnNext/Previous using not conditionals - for instance, I often use this animation for slide to next/prev item:
xml:

<animation effect="slide" tween="quadratic" start="0" end="-1920" time="400" condition="!Container($PARAM[listid]).OnNext" reversible="false">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" tween="quadratic" start="0" end="1920" time="400" condition="!Container($PARAM[listid]).OnPrevious" reversible="false">Conditional</animation>

Thanks @jurialmunkey it's outside of a focusedlayout as I ended up manually building this view, but your idea of inverting the conditions sounds promising, I hadn't thought to try that! Will give it a go and report back thanks 

!Container.OnPrevious and Visible did just what I wanted! Thanks a million!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animation only running on first container scroll - by realcopacetic - 2020-03-17, 19:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animation only running on first container scroll0