Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday
(2020-04-12, 10:04)jim_p Wrote: Do not worry, the patch will never be made public. And yes, I am sure he fixed it without any hidden credentials, because I saw the patch.
As for the "logical explanation to the situation". I never said it was not logical, but the "explanation" was first given 10+ days before the official one, so it classifies as a guess for me. And do not forget the fact that, 10+ days ago, all other apps had proper access to the api anonymously.

Bottom line, now that there is an official statement on the issue, i will consider making a set of credentials on the site, provided that I can delete them whenever I wish in the future.

On the opensubtitles by opensubtitles github site the poster also created an issue about this and he was as arrogant as here. If you ask me, his "solution" is most probably that he uses the OSTestUserAgentTemp test agent described here https://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects/...C-debugger 
I hope the opensubtitles site bans his ip address!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday - by peno64 - 2020-04-13, 20:29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.