Solved CANNOT get Library populated in Kodi
I have two androids G Box and a Mac computer.  I have not used Kodi for a very long time but used to be a good supporter of XBMC.  My issue today is this  I have hard drives with Movies of the old Video_TS formats.  I have copied my fan art etc to the hard drive  I can see the file marked XBMC  I updated all of my units and Now this is happening.  On my G BOX Kodi 18.6 I go to movies in left side  It tells me that my library is currently empty.  I enter files section I see My hard drive.  HOW do I get it to populate my library from here.  I right click my mouse and it goes back on the screen. So I go to movies click on files section click on the word files and there is my hard drive and the words Add Videos  I click on the word Add Videos /Add Video source/ Browse/ nothing   My hard drive is not listed so I cannot set content etc.   This was happening before when I updated to 17. something and I just abandoned everything but now I want to watch all my movies.  I downloaded the software at lest 4 times, i have tried other hard drives both old and new with no luck.  the hard drive is recognized because I can go Movies/enter files section/#1 movies/#1 movies/and up pops all my files with the old cover art displayed but it will not just play the old Video_TS movies as I actually have to click on the file and open it up to the contents   I Have no frigging idea what to do   I have looked this up everywhere and watched every video and nothing works.  Please Help if you know what to do....

Messages In This Thread
CANNOT get Library populated in Kodi - by Pelican#1 - 2020-04-26, 21:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CANNOT get Library populated in Kodi0