Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2020-06-22, 12:07)Alter48 Wrote: In general, everything worked out for me. True, it would be nice to suffer a little if all the information on this topic would be collected in one place and written in detail step by step, how to proceed with the user to install the test version and roll back Cody to the previous one.
I liked the 3D quality, in principle, quite at the level. Perhaps the best thing I have ever seen. The only thing is that if you set the Ultra HD resolution in the code itself in the system, then when you turn on 3D ISO, the resolution does not switch automatically and therefore the signal from the set-top box to the TV disappears.
So far, only one file does not open, I opened it using another console. He’s definitely working specifically Vero freezes on it and you have to reboot the console using the power interruption method.
I certainly still have other questions, but I will probably be asking them at your company forum.
Ideally, you should set the resolution to 1080p and enable Adjust Refresh Rate. There is no benefit to setting the GUI to 4K.
For the file which does not work, and other questions, I would recommend opening a support request

Thanks

Sam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi 4K + 3D Do-it-All Player? - by Sam.Nazarko - 2020-06-22, 13:34
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1