Android Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box
(2020-06-10, 06:20)ozkhan1 Wrote: (damn mod editing mistake - restored original post)

(2020-06-10, 06:04)wrxtasy Wrote: Just get a Class 10 U1 microSDHC and flash it with CE using the free Etcher program on PC / Mac and then pick the AM6 device tree as well.
That is all you have to do, it really is not that complicated to setup Dual Boot on AMLogic chipset Android devices these days.
I understand but I was just wondering what are the major differences.

By the way wrxtasy, I noticed in the pick the hardware thread, you have this device listed with the description of android tablet OS but I remember you mentioning elsewhere that it runs android tv.

I was just wondering if it’s worth the hassle of rebooting the device everytime to use CoreElec because android will be used extensively by kids and wife for games and other apps.

If android Kodi on this box does hdr, hd audio, hdr-sdr auto switching and frame rate matching I think I should be ok and won’t need correlec.
Just not sure if it does all those things though.
Thx

Am6 plus runs tablet/phone Android 9.0 out of the box. However, you can find unofficial ATV firmware that will give you the Android TV experience. I haven't tried it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box - by mulderfox - 2020-06-10, 11:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box0