TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources
(2020-06-27, 23:24)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 22:59)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 20:04)CK77 Wrote: I'm using version 3.1.6
I've just had another look and maybe i should have been more clear, it's the Universal Movie Scraper from tmm.

Ok so that seems to have worked and gets me MOST of the way there, but theres a couple tags that it's not getting from rotten tomatoes that someone I think had previously mentioned 
the two tags listed below seem to not be available to scrape. It does however scrape a rotten tomatoes tag, but kodi doesn't recognize it upon loading the DB. So this gets me 80% of the way there, but not quite. Thank you for your help up to this point 

Code:
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>5.7</value>
            <votes>183</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>5.6</value>
            <votes>282129</votes>
        </rating>

Are you doing this to make sure your skin in kodi picks up all ratings?
If so, i looked into that and it seems that most skins in Kodi don't actually use a lot of the ratings in the DB, usually they use SHS to retrieve those ratings and store that info in the simplecache DB.
Pretty much, yes. I have a skin that uses pretty much all mentioned rating data. If the values are not loaded into the nfo...then i can do a refresh and pull it in via the kodi universal movie scraper...but i can only seem to figure out how to do it on an individual movie basis by reloading. If there is a way to do this on an entire library basis, I'm all ears

Here are screenshots of what I'm trying to achieve. One pic is of movie info before a reload, another pic is after i do a reload.
before reload https://imgur.com/JaKd1Kc
After reload https://imgur.com/queTIhD

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources - by Shredder_guitar - 2020-07-01, 20:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources0