TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources
(2020-07-29, 15:56)Shredder_guitar Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 17:10)Pdubbbs Wrote: Hi, I would like to join the effort in incorporating Metacritic ratings, if you guys can get me caught up to where you are. At this point I cant even find where I can get tmm to scrape for metacritic rating. Originally I just wanted to get it to incorporate that score into the filename, but I am open to keeping folders for movies and putting it all into nfo's like you are doing. I also use kodi, but am not that concerned with having it displayed in there at this time. Thanks, look forward to using metacritic rating, as all my movies I usually get based on that, so would be nice to filter by it. Wink

The Metascore can be written to the NFO file if you use the TMM scraper and set the Rating option to use the OMDBAPI
Ok, I got it to scrape the metascore and show it as preferred rating in tmm. I was able to have it rename files with this too, which is what I wanted. I'm assuming for it to show the meta rating in kodi, you need to have a skin that is displaying that.  How does the NFO work? Like is everything that is in tmm as far as scraped and edited information all being copied into the NFO ? There don't seem to be too many settings for nfo, so I'm assuming it is as straightforward as this?

Also,
Tmm is not displaying any vote counts, when using the metascore as preferred.  It should be using the amount of critic reviews for this number, since that is what the rating displayed is based on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources - by Pdubbbs - 2020-07-30, 16:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM to scrape multiple Rating sources0