Solved Creating /amending/deleting channel groups with MYSQL in Kodi database back end...
(2020-06-14, 18:59)gdogg371 Wrote: Can't help but feel I am being crucified for something that I have not even done here, and thus comments such as 'no further support from us' dont come across very well. How do I have thousands of channel that are not dodgy IPTV links? Well firstly I have a Sky Q box that I am using via a capture card and VLC to encode into a transport stream and piping into NPVR. Secondly, I also have a motorised 2 metre dish hooked up to an Enigma2 box. I also have a valid subscription to a content provider on one of those satellites for sport. Bit presumptuous from a Kodi Team Member to be honest...

No offence was meant to you at all. The fact of the matter is that most users with as many channels as you are probably not legit (like 99% of the time). Apologies.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating /amending/deleting channel groups with MYSQL in Kodi database back end... - by phunkyfish - 2020-06-15, 01:04

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating /amending/deleting channel groups with MYSQL in Kodi database back end...0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.