How to best fix my covers/art/etc?
(2020-06-24, 01:16)Karellen Wrote: 1. Install Artwork Beef addon and configure it to run through your library and add missing artwork

Well shucks, this does not seem to work....Artwork Beef populated the fanart and whatnot quite nicely, but it did not fix the broken posters+actor images. I'm guessing it sees that there's a URL already and thus assumes that the artwork is already present, and does not check that the url is actually functional. But for some reason it also replaced a bunch of posters which were already present...so....yeah I'm really not sure what it did. It also broke some which were working before - it replaced some correct posters with like random screenshots, and when I tried to set the artwork it manually afterwards it said it couldn't determine what movie it is....but then if I do the built-in kodi "Refresh" on it it works fine and I get proper covers again. I really don't know what's going on...I'm scared to leave this thing running if it's going to randomly break working covers when it runs Undecided

Messages In This Thread
How to best fix my covers/art/etc? - by redec - 2020-06-24, 00:32
RE: Help! How to best fix my covers/art/etc? - by redec - 2020-06-24, 23:08

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to best fix my covers/art/etc?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.