v18 How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)
Firstly I'd like to thank the articles on this website that have proven to be brilliant. I installed Kodi yesterday and going through the KB's solved a host of problems without having to bother you good people. But now I cannot go any further and the KB's are failing me, and now i finally came here to ask for help

I installed Estuary Mod V2 on Kodi 18.7 and it seems to work great. But I installed Estuary Mod V2 for the main purpose to create and edit the Main Menu items. I'm ONLY using Kodi to scan and present all the MKV movies i have on my hard drive. I'm not interested in streaming services.

I have separated all my movies into different folders on my hard drive. 3D, New Releases, Anime, Classic Movies etc. I have used Estuary Mod V2 to create the new Main Menu items and i have a list which goes

Movies
3D Movies
Classic Movies

[img]https://i.ibb.co/5hpcnFM/Whats-App-Image-2020-06-30-at-10-09-23-AM.jpg', '_blank');myWindow.focus();">Image upload image[/img]

When i try to add only Classic Movies into the Classic Menu item and add the source of the folder that only contains Classic Movies, it adds everything from the other sources as well. And now the main Movies menu item has all the Classic movies in there as well, and it becomes a bit of a mess. 

Can someone please let me how to ONLY classic movies to show up in the classic movies section and make it look like the Movies section with thumbnails etc and never get it to mix with the others? If Estuary Mod V2 can't do it then i'm more than happy to try a different Skin

I'm using this on a Windows 10 64-bit desktop connected to my TV over HDMI

Messages In This Thread
How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin) - by RobGMun - 2020-06-30, 11:23

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can seperate movie types in main menu using Estuary Mod V2 (or any other skin)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.