Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming
(2020-07-01, 10:48)DarrenHill Wrote: There isn't a server for TVHeadend for Windows, but there are other options like NextPVR (see the wiki link you posted in your first message).

Whether they support recording etc I don't know (as I use TVH as mentioned), but that could be another option perhaps. Look into the different PVR options and see what fits your bill.

Edited to add - looks like it can be done with a lot of work and messing about. See this thread and the linked TVHeadend forum pages in it (post 4 in that thread).
Thanks for those links. It does look doable if a bit daunting.  I think I'm going to bite the bullet on the Quattro but also buy the DVR subscription. It only works out at £2.99 p/mth & it looks a lot simpler.  I'm assuming from what I've read I can use the HD Homerun add & if I have the DVR sub I will be able to schedule recording s through tht.  Do you know of anyone who's doing this?

If it doesn't work I can definitely use it inthe native shield O/S & play around with the other solutions at my own pace Smile 

MartinK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming - by MartinKnowles - 2020-07-01, 17:49

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Use an HD Homerun with an Nvidia Shield to Watch & Record UK OTA programming0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.