Solved Video stuttering when using the browser.
Hello. A few days ago I had a very strange problem. When playing video in any format, no matter if it's 1080p 60 fps, 720p 30 fps, 480p 25 fps - no matter what format - and I will mark that regardless of the addon - whether it's youtube or any other, when I watch something on tv connected to my laptop and on the second monitor I use a web browser - the video starts to stutter. The problem is so strange that when I "call" the OSD as in the picture below - the problem does not occur. When OSD disappears - it starts again.

Example - on the skin of Aeon Nox Silvo. Can you tell me if this is a problem with kodi itself or what the hell is breaking down? When I don't use browsers - regardless of whether it's Firefox, Edge, Chrome, opera - I do something completely different, I can even capture OBS video from kodi - nothing happens. Even when I start the game - nothing like that happens. I'm currently after a clean installation of Windows 10 - still the same.

The film illustrates how the video displayed in kodi behaves - when using a web browser. (as I wrote earlier, the quality of the material is the number of frames per second, resolution - it doesn't matter because it's the same everywhere).

I can even watch the material in kodi - and at the same time the second, e.g. in VLC and nothing happens and when using browsers ... I do not know if it may have something to do with the system itself - or its compilation - windows 10 pro 2004 (the latest zripana which they forced me to do) but the problem started only a few days ago.

Messages In This Thread
Video stuttering when using the browser. - by Shoter - 2020-07-06, 11:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video stuttering when using the browser.0