Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-30, 23:32)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 23:14)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 22:24)mathu204 Wrote: I would prefer to have the poster tags smaller personally like Auramod does, but if we can get the only on focus to show up it would be much better alreaady as you said.

1. That sucks I guess for now not much I or we can do about it. It is what it is.
2. Do you or Acchiles use the .strms where it doesn't show up? I actually ran into a huge issue with my .strm library where progress bars and stuff were not showing (but it was for my episodes). and someone over on the Trakt github who was a godsend helped me figure out the problem! Try this fix with the movie progress bar one more time bc it might fix it for you or acchiles whoever uses the .strms, using SQL DBBrowser, navigate to userdata/Database/MyVideos116. Open it and then go to browse data, choose the movies table, and then check the table c11, which is runtime. If the movies in question that dont show progress have 0 it means it wont show up. You either have to manually put them in or create new nfos with something like tinymediamanager that has the runtime hardcoded in, and then set content to none, then back to movies for your movies folder to force a rescan.
3. I can understand your opinion if you dont wan't to put the New tag in, I was in the movies section so the Taken you see is a movie; you are right however in that I added Taken series and the Taken movies in at the same time so maybe it was a mix up. But if you dont add New as a tag for movies, it is still a very small (not important) visual bug that sometimes makes New Episodes appear for movies. 
4. As I mentioned earlier the picture was not from an addon, remember addons cannot use the integrated season view it was from my Library where the show was scraped in using TMDB. The seasons are named like so over here: https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/12971/seasons , if you could test by integrating DBZ through TMDBHelper, scanning it with TMDB you could see for yourself.

5. Alright understood, yea i will most likely switch back to IMDB or TMDB with the new update. I do have a new idea tho that I'd like to suggest:

5A: So if you remember how I asked if you could make it so when Top 250 appears on the details row it doesn't appear on the footer? Or atleast an option for it? Can you also make it so, or an option where the default rating doesn't also show on the Footer? Example:

Movie is Avengers Endgame/ Details: Top 15 on IMDB,  Liked by 88% (TMDB default).

Footer: Top 15 on IMDB, TMDB 8.8, IMDB 9.2, RT Critics 7.8, RT Audience 9.5, MC 8.5. I feel like the footer can be used for all the ALTERNATIVE ratings, instead of showing 2 ratings that are already shown on the Details panel.

5. I don’t think so. If you want ratings on home and views you’ll have to accept some redundancy.

All the ratings on the footer are from skinhelper (and soon to be tmdb helper). The rating on details row is the default scraped rating. There’s no way (I can think of) for the footer to know what rating your default rating is displaying and then exclude it.

The only thing I could do is provide a setting to individually disable ratings and then, if you know what default rating you scraped (and it’s the same default for all of your titles - which is unlikely in most cases) you can then disable that rating in your footer.

Users may well have various rating providers assigned to default depending on title, especially differing TV and a film rating defaults.

Ah I see, ill give up on it then. The setting to individually hide ratings on the footer would be nice to achieve this doesnt have to be a priority thing. If I disabled it on the footer, would it still show up in x% liked as the default? Would it be possible to have 2 different settings for TV and Movie footers so i could hide different ones for each? If not its probably a bust but now that uve explained everything to me anyway Im probably fine with just leaving it how it is.

Yes, % liked would not be effected.

I’m reluctant to add these individual settings at the moment. Especially creating them for both tv and film separately. 6 ratings for films, 4 ratings for TV shows. That’s 10 extra settings to add the settings menu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 05:20
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 06:18
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 07:42
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:01
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 08:10
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:12
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 09:05
Bom dia! - by kpinheiro - 2020-08-20, 15:21
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) - by HugoL - 2020-12-30, 23:59
Need help please - by childofkorn - 2022-05-31, 20:10
RE: Need help please - by Fuchs2468 - 2022-05-31, 22:33