Solved Screen flickers like crazy when kodi is fullscreen on screen#2 and a program is on #1
(2020-07-29, 19:52)PatK Wrote:
(2020-07-29, 07:38)snyft Wrote: LG tv HDR? 
I only wish I had this trouble... no just 8 bit.
(2020-07-29, 07:38)snyft Wrote: windowed mode works!
I figured it might, the issue only happens when Kodi sets-up a new screen. I don't think this is a graphic memory issue, but do you get this problem if ONLY the TV is up? I'm starting to think deeper into the graphic card and it's ability to throw up two large displays. Cables might impact the bandwidth but doubt it has much less to do with this issue. Are you using GeForce Experience? Now that you have better cables, I would be looking at the jogal post #4 (author of those custom patches for 4K HDR)

I see mention of flicker issues on the card in some Nvidia forums with suggestions:

Download the 442.74 Driver: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/44...l-whql.exe Download DDU 18.0.2.6 or Newer: http://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/displ...6-released

But it would seem a backward step; how did sans AVR work out?

I don't get this issue on any kodi before hdr patch no matter what.
I don't get this issue with hdr kodi versions if I have the tv area/screen selected/active or programs non fullscreen in Windows.

No geforce experience and no physx.

I was thinking HDR not available on my dvi monitor could somehow be a culprit but I disabled it in kodi and windows so I don't know.
Even if I disable hdr in kodi and Windows it still bugs out though.

Will try that driver.
Edit: DDU and installed 442.72 driver, did not help Sad

I have not tried without the avr since my problem is on my dvi monitor which is not connected to avr.
It is not inside or on the TV that is affected its my browsing monitor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Screen flickers like crazy when kodi is fullscreen on screen#2 and a program is on #1 - by snyft - 2020-07-29, 20:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen flickers like crazy when kodi is fullscreen on screen#2 and a program is on #10