Solved Possible to Scrape IMDB Poster but remaining artwork/fan art from TMDB?
(2020-08-01, 15:30)Pdubbbs Wrote: Figured it out, after an hour of playing around with it. So the scrape selections in "images" overrides scraper settings so, I do the first scrape with them on, pulling all the artwork, then I deselect all 3, (I tried just deselecting tmdb, and it still pulled lower quality ones from the other ones) and do a 2nd scrape, this time it will pull the imdb poster.

The thing is that tmdb does have the same poster, as it has multiple posters to choose from, but tmm just scrapes either what is tagged as primary, or highest res, neither of which ever seem to be the one I want, and  I don't see an option during the initial tmdb scrape that lets me select which poster I want.

Ok, so I guess you do have the ability to go into edit movie (after artwork scrape) and you can click on the poster and it lets you download the other posters available from tmdb. Sorry guys, I guess I just don't have enough faith in myself figuring out, but I guess thats what you gotta do, just tinker around for a few days and have faith that the program can actually do all this stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible to Scrape IMDB Poster but remaining artwork/fan art from TMDB? - by Pdubbbs - 2020-08-01, 18:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to Scrape IMDB Poster but remaining artwork/fan art from TMDB?0