Can I Move/Copy movies from within TMM ?
(2020-07-31, 07:24)mlaggner Wrote: you could add the _new_ destination as an own data source and then select the movies you want to move and do a right click -> change data source of selected movie(s)

this will trigger the copy process from within tmm and will preserve all data inside tmm

So I have been testing this out. Right click on movie, and select change data source, and it will then move it to a new one, but delete the original location file. Is there also a way to do this, while keeping the original as well? That would give me then 2 db entries as well, but afterwards, I could remove the location that I copied to as a source, and then I would just have my original db entry.

Also, when copying/moving in MAC finder manually (outside of tmm) a movie folder to a another tmm source drive, and then loading in tmm, by selecting source update, It will change the languages from full language name, to 2 letter lowercase abbreviations. Would like this to remain the same, any idea what may be going on?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Move/Copy movies from within TMM ? - by Pdubbbs - 2020-08-04, 18:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Move/Copy movies from within TMM ?0