Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-17, 19:35)j00hny Wrote: obviously i'm a total noob, i'm sorry in advance, but i couldn't find the info page with the "refresh" button.
Here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Information_Page
And once on that page, you have to scroll the row of buttons to see the Refresh and other buttons.

(2020-10-17, 21:00)ioo+kod Wrote: This hasn't fixed my problem however it is actually worse now than it was . 75% of my Kodi library is is blank rectangles (it was around 40%) and when I move over any of them I still get hundreds of :
You have to Refresh the show to download the new artwork links.

(2020-10-17, 19:08)NeroRome Wrote: Do I/we need also an update for the Universal Scraper?
Or is there another problem?
full log
I don't think @olympia has updated UMS yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Karellen - 2020-10-17, 21:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0