Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-21, 05:05)Karellen Wrote: Thanks @Crashtastic I have passed on the log.

Are you in a position to run the test build mentioned in my previous post?

I guess I could, considering my Kodi library is royally messed up at the moment anyways.

I was wondering if I could ask a few questions before proceeding with the update though?

1. Does the test build of Kodi have the same App ID as the official releaase in the Google Play Store? What I want to avoid is the test Build being seen as a different app by Android and having it end up installing another copy of Kodi next to the original. I want to make sure it overwrites the existing installation.

2. When a new version of Kodi is available in the Google Play store in the future, will Android be able to detect this and auto update the test Build? This ties into question 1 above.

3. Can you verify which version of the test build I need? Once I select Android, there are options for "arm", "arm64-v8a", and "x86". I'm thinking the version I need is "arm, but I'm not %100 sure.

Thanks to the Dev team for rolling out the test builds as quickly as they did. Much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Crashtastic - 2020-10-21, 14:15

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.