Android Fire TV: Music Stops and Starts every couple of seconds in certain circumstances
(2020-11-28, 06:34)kamby19 Wrote:
(2020-11-27, 11:11)jjd-uk Wrote: I'm not sure on this specific issue, but weird things can happen if you don't have your display on while using Kodi since Kodi is not designed to run without a display connected, which is what you're doing when you switch away from the input the FireTV is on. Perhaps others will say if this is working for them as it's not a use case I've ever had need for.

If the issue is that you are switching away from the input with the FireTV, then you'll most likely need an EDID emulator such as https://www.amazon.co.uk/LINDY-32115-HDM...B07FMT5RNS to fool the FireTV and hence Kodi into thinking the display is always connected.
Wonderful! Thanks for your helpful tip! I'll give it a try.

Well, I bought an EDID emulator with many different settings. That's a pretty cool item!

Sadly none of those settings solved the problem. I was in the market for a new receiver anyway, so I bought a used Onkyo, and with it, the problem completely went away! But thanks for your reply and your help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire TV: Music Stops and Starts every couple of seconds in certain circumstances - by kamby19 - 2020-12-17, 21:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV: Music Stops and Starts every couple of seconds in certain circumstances0