Kodi not displaying all TV Shows
Hi,
I just bought a Vero 4K+ to stream movies and TV shows from my NAS.  Both the Vero and the NAS are hardwired to the same switch.  No wireless connections.   Kodi is running on OSMC.

Because the Kodi scrapper was getting too many movies and TV series wrong, I decided to use Tiny Media Manager to create and edit the information for the library.  Using version 4.0.6 running on my Windows  PCand it is saving all movies and TV series directly in the NAS.

I went through all movies and TV shows and saw that it created the .nfo files and downloaded the artwork files into each folder where the media files are.

The folder structure in the NAS follow the instructions I read in the Kodi Wiki.
For movies it is: Movies\Movies\Action\Movie Name (year)  where "Action" is replaced by Sci-Fi, Adventure, etc. just to help me manage the files.
For TV series it is: Movies\TV Shows\TV Series Name (year)\Season 1   where 1 is replaced by 2, 3, 4, etc. depending on the number of seasons.

I pointed Kodi to read the Movies information from the child folder Movies, this way: smb:\\<NAS IP address>\Movies\Movies\

The TV shows are pointed this way: smb:\\<NAS IP address>\Movies\TV Shows

Kodi is set to scan the folders using the setting "Local Information Only" so it reads the info from the NAS folders only, instead of browsing the Internet and filling the wrong info.

When I run the "update library" I see that Kodi can access and read the content of both paths because it shows the progress bar on the top right.

However, for some reason, it's not showing all TV Shows.  Only three, out of 60.

The movies' section also does not show all of them.  Just 269 out of 292.

However, all information of the content (movies and TV shows) displayed is correct and matches what I set in TinyMM.  The posters, movie info, etc. is correct.

The weird thing is that it initially displayed all of them.  It simply seem to have "lost" some.

For example, I was running a test playing a movie from a TV series and stopped in the middle to test the Resume function.  When I tried to go back the whole series was not available anymore.

I already tried to update the library a few times and also ran a "clean library" a couple times but nothing changed.

Tried a couple reboots, but also did not work.   Would you please advise?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Kodi not displaying all TV Shows - by Rossi_1 - 2020-12-21, 03:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not displaying all TV Shows0