v18 Unable to get artist images to work
Hi,

I've been struggling to get the artist images to work, album images are not a problem (my files are FLAC and have the album images embedded). I have tried to follow the instructions on the wiki (Starting at https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_artwork#Man...dd_Artwork ). I have done an export of my library to get the folder structure/NFO files needed, and I have added that exported folder as the Artist information folder. When testing I added a few image files into the artist folder within the AIF (folder.jpg, logo.gif). I have also added a <thumb> tag in the artist.nfo file pointing out a local artist image.

A restart with a clean/update was performed and I can see no images. What am I missing/doing wrong?

Example artist.nfo file:
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<artist>
    <name>...and Oceans</name>
    <musicBrainzArtistID>284460fc-c58a-4214-b81c-299a66bbd786</musicBrainzArtistID>
    <sortname>...and Oceans feat. Blastmor</sortname>
    <type></type>
    <gender></gender>
    <disambiguation></disambiguation>
    <born></born>
    <formed></formed>
    <biography></biography>
    <died></died>
    <disbanded></disbanded>
    <path>smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@XXX/Music/FLAC/beets/_ArtistInfo/...and Oceans</path>
    <thumb aspect="clearlogo" preview="smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@XXX/Music/FLAC/beets/_ArtistInfo/...and Oceans/folder.png">smb://guest:guest@XXX/Music/FLAC/beets/_ArtistInfo/...and Oceans/folder.png</thumb>
    <album>
        <title></title>
        <year></year>
    </album>
</artist> 
(Yes, it finds the folder even though its starts with a ., I have enabled that config)

I am running Kodi 18.9 (18.9.0) Git:leia_pi4_18.9-Leia on a RaspberryPi4 running LibreELEC 9.2.6

Messages In This Thread
Unable to get artist images to work - by Yponac - 2021-01-03, 14:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to get artist images to work0