Broadcast and IPTV channels integration with single list
I recently bought cheap Android TV combo box with DVB-S2 -T2 -C2 which I am using for watching broadcast channels and IPTV streams with Kodi IPTV Simple Client add-on and m3u channel list. All this works quite well but there is unpleasant aspect that to change between broadcast and IPTV channels I have to switch between Kodi and DTV apps which is very inconvenient.

Ideal would be if one could have a single m3u list of all channels and switching between them with no difference if they are coming from broadcast or network. I do not know about the current status of development in this area and this is why I am writing here. I learned that this can be readily made using Tvheadend server and client but my requirement is that all would run in a single and rather cheap box with Kodi.

Is such thing possible in particular with an Android DTV IPTV box? I am rather sure it should be possible in Linux box where TVheadend server would be installed getting streams from TV receiving system and Kodi player but what are the requirements and is a cheap Linux combo box suitable? Are there ready solutions for this?

Messages In This Thread
Broadcast and IPTV channels integration with single list - by virk - 2021-01-13, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broadcast and IPTV channels integration with single list0